Maximize Your Web Site’s Power and Appeal
v-Fluence’s comprehensive Web Site Evaluation Service ensures your Web site, blogs, social media profiles and other online resources will attract and keep the online audiences that matter most to your organization and brand.
Our Web Site Evaluation Service uses up-to-date online behavioral research and site design/development best practices to grade your site’s:
- Content—does it effectively fit the interests and needs of your online audience? Does your content appropriately mirror your organization and brand messaging and values? How well does it meet best practices for readability and Web-friendliness?
- Design—does your site’s look and feel direct or distract visitors? How well do design components (e.g., CSS, fonts, colors, file types) enhance a visitor’s experience?
- Navigation—how easily can visitors find what they want and know where to go next? How effectively does your site deploy frames, site maps, search tools, link prioritization and other navigation aids?
- Usability—does your site comply with usability best practices to meet the needs of all potential audiences—including those accessing your content from mobile devices?
- Online visibility—how well does your site’s content and coding (meta tags, etc.) capture the search language and interest that drives online consumers to your site? How visible and influential is your site in major search engines?
- Competitive parity—how does your site’s online visibility and influence and content quality stack up against your key competitors?
- Portability—how effectively does your site deploy the technical tools that allow for syndication and amplification of your content across consumer-generated media (Web 2.0) spaces?
v-Fluence’s Web Site Evaluation Service assesses each of these elements and gives you the insights, recommendations and next steps necessary to ensure your Web site is an effective, visible and influential extension of your marketing and communications goals.
Other Online Resources
Visit these sites to learn more about Web Content best practices:
Jakob Nielsen: www.useit.com
Gerry McGovern: www.gerrymcgovern.com
Ragan Communications: www.ragan.com
Boxes and Arrows: www.boxesandarrows.com
CMS Watch: www.cmswatch.com